We believe that education of young people is most important factor in ensuring further growth of our societies. Internet brought opportunities for education in all parts of the world, making it easy to access and rising its quality by allowing young people to attend curriculums some of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world.
Through our activities, we are actively contributing to improvement of digital literacy and skills of youth and bridging the digital divide.
We are happy to invite you to join our webinar “Fighting Disinformation – working with young people on Digital Literacy”, which will be held on Tuesday, July 29th at 16:00 CET.
The goal of this webinar is to start a debate about disinformation and tools on how to fight it.
In this webinar we will talk about and increase your knowledge about digital literacy and disinformation among youth and introduce tools on how to recognize, critically assess and become fighter of disinformation.
Is this webinar a good opportunity for me?
- Are you interested in digital literacy?
- Are you fighting against disinformation?
- Do you want to explore the influence of the digital world on disinformation and digital literacy?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions and you are:
- A youth worker, a youth activist or member of a youth organization
- A young human rights and equality activist
- Ready to learn and actively participate in the webinar
This is an opportunity for you!
- The webinar will be held online on Wednesday, 29.07.2020, 16:00 to 17:30 CET.
- Duration: 120 minutes.
- Working language: English
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 29.7.2020, 12:00 CET
- APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/pmfAjPgVn29ovEwKA